Tuesday, March 15, 2005

American Idol

This is a post from the American Idol wed-site. I found it funny so thought I would pass it on. FYI Bo Bice is the 2005 American Idol.


From: GotMuzikNMe


Nobody probably cares about my opinion but this is what "I" saw tonight...others will no doubt have seen or heard differently. It is really all about the sound but we are such visual creatures....Bo Bice, leather pants, swinging his hair and singing...wow, where were you when I was 19??? Constantine...I apologize...I liked you alot in auditions, then you made me wish you would go away...I recant...PLEASE STAY. And oh yeah...while you are at it...borrow those pants from Bo next week! Jessica...she sang well, nothing to give me chills or anything...and I am ashamed to say this but I kept thinking her assests everyone was discussing last week looked a lot smaller this week (no I am not jealous I have my own thanks). Mikalah...looked pretty...gave me a headache...it's time for her to go home (maybe she can borrow whatever Jessica had on under her shirt last week to give her mom instead of the surgery she wanted to buy her)...Scott....You had it going on man...good job. Anthony...your song bored me when Neil Sedaka did it and it bored me when you did...but in the interest of saying something nice....Your arms looked more muscular...maybe you should wear black t shirts more often....Carrie...you can sing...I know you can...PLEASE stop being so safe or you will be milking cows again and you deserve more with that voice. Vonzell...dang girl...you looked great and sounded fine tonight. Anwar...I love your voice and I hated that song. But you were looking good. I think Prince might have tried to borrow that suit if it wasn't about 4 sizes too big for him. Lindsay...I am afraid you are going home and I hate that...I love your voice but you don't know how to use it. Nadia...One of the top performances of the night and always looks comfortable. Not going anywhere for a long while. And Nikko...Love you man...you sounded ok...not great...but you entertain and that is 50 percent of the deal...and singing a song with "Baby give me one more chance" in the lyrics after what happened to you this week...pretty funny. I think you will get your one more chance. Mario...naw, you weren't there but you were on every TV news show I saw this week...I liked you a lot more when you were singing. THAT is my opinion. And if anyone really listens and is honest they know that either Mikalah or Lindsay sang her swan song tonight...personally, I hope it is Mikalah.

No comments: